October 7, 2019

AN EMOTIONAL DAY


From the top: Courtney, Vinnie, Megan, and Nathan.
  1993.

Ellen took in some remarkable kids, and she worked very hard with them all.  Nathan is a skitzophrenic,  and Alex an alcoholic.  We all thought Vinnie was too, but he met a beautiful lady.  Megan is an artist and a bit lost.
                                                       

1994.
                                                       


2019.

2019 The Watkins kids with their sister Zoe.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

  • Himself:  George put up with us all….all day, then he took me out for dinner and a meeting.
  • Myself:  So many friends were glad to see me, and I them.
  • Photos:  The non-studio photos are mine.  More family photos are on Facebook.
  • Reading:  Nothing.
  • Gratitude’s:  George.



7 comments:

  1. Beautiful kids. Their mother did a great job raising them! Glad you're able to not only be up and about, but out and about as well. Keep up the good work!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So am I. You take care of yourself, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry for their loss and yours, Mage. Ellen was a truly amazing person.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry you and they lost such a special person. They are her some of her marks on the world. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry you've lost a friend Mage.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm here to testify about Mr John Blank ATM Cards which can withdraw money from any ATM machines around the world.. firstly I thought it was scam until I saw so many testimony about how Mr John sent them the ATM blank card and how it was used to withdraw money in any ATM machine and become rich so I decided to risk the opportunity I contacted him also and I applied for the Blank Card to my greatest surprise I have used it to get 10,000 dollars. maximum withdrawal daily $1,000, Mr John is giving out the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any ATM Machine Vault,If your interested kindly contact him directly on his email (johnlopez1945@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete

postcards

Celebration of Life