October 30, 2019

MORE 1



Jerry sent all these photos with the label More 1, More 2…etc.    Here we all are, almost fifty years later, posing in front of number 20 Second Avenue.   Mother and her brother, Uncle Charlie, with Gimpa.  I’m grounded.  It's a good place for me.                        
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

  • Himself:  At work.
  • Myself:  Filled my endless med containers, now have to clean up all the empties.
  • Photo:  Gunny.  Oct 1950.  The house looks much like this now yellow with green shutters and white trim.
  • Reading:  Still on the number 3.
  • Gratitude’s:  George.



10 comments:

  1. Great photo, Mage. You were so young! And pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You all look older than your years. You more mature. No whimsy in that generation. I have scanned you past posts and am trying to catch up. I know you are gearing up for your treatments and I am sending good vibes your way. I bought a prayer wheel in Lhasas, so I will use that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You now look just like your mother did then. Wow. Grampa sure looks like a character.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mother didn't have any wrinkles until her 80's.

      Delete
  4. At least your mother was smiling in this photo

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's quite a colour cast. It's interesting as is but it would also be interesting to see some restoration. I do realize, howevr, that you just possibly might have other things on your mind these days. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had thought about the color. Yes, I do have other things on my mind. :)

      Delete
  6. I see you ladies have learned to smile. Must have been the generation that started that trend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the bow ties. No wrinkles until her 80s? Wow! You have good genes. You look so sweet and lovely there and grounded too.

    ReplyDelete

postcards

Celebration of Life