March 22, 2020

EMAIL


Finally I got to my email:
·       Thank you Katy for the lovely note.
·       It’s good that the Balboa Park museums are closed.  There has been one person announcing that  the park is open.
·       It’s sad to know
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………
  • Himself:  At home downloading a  new game.
  • Myself:  The last two Sunday’s I did nothing. Today at least I got out of bed.
  • Photo:  Sorry.
  • Reading:  I do have a book tho I  opened it to look at the illustrations.
  • Gratitude’s:  Today they are sending for the EMT’s< I>

  • 12 comments:

    1. This is a scary time, Mage. California is hard hit and I know we're following though the Governor is finally putting some steps in place asking tourists not to come right now and saying that anyone arriving after Thursday will be under mandatory 14 day quarantine. How they're going to enforce that, I don't know.

      ReplyDelete
    2. I am so glad you are now using your computer. Major steps. Huchas Smuchas!!!!!!!

      ReplyDelete
    3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      ReplyDelete
    4. In Ohio we have a "Stay at Home" order. Our governor does not like "Shelter in Place", so he's ordered us to Stay at Home!

      ReplyDelete
    5. Closed down tight here too. Some grandkids visited at one end of the patio and me 12' away at the other. No hugs, but so good to see them. Can't hug you either but so good to see you here.

      ReplyDelete
    6. You are getting back to the computer. Great. Step by step, Mage.

      ReplyDelete
    7. I’m so glad to see you are able to be posting again. I was without internet connection most of week thanks to critters chewing on outdoor wiring the tech said when they finally came to troubleshoot. What’s this business about you falling and more than once? Did they not tell you that you are supposed to stay on your feet? I hope you’re not trying to walk about by yourself if you’ve been told not to do so. Really is the pits this Coronavirus is keeping you and George apart. Do hope you both stay healthy much as I’m hoping for myself, too. Behave yourself now!

      ReplyDelete
    8. Welcome and keep safe. This thing is so contageous, as I am sure you realize. At least bloggers can hug virtually.

      ReplyDelete
    9. Amen for the Internet. It lets us communicate and be totally safe. Keep posting so we know how you are doing. Sending you virtual hugs.

      ReplyDelete
    10. Well, goodness, if it isn't one thing, it's another. I'm so glad George was able to be with you for those many weeks, though being apart now would drive me to distraction were it my other half and I. I know you and George's relationship is very similar to ours--bestest of friends, always. Will be thinking of you ... hugs and continue to heal!

      ReplyDelete
    11. TRUE HACKER IN THE WORLD

      INSTEAD OF APPLYING FOR A LOAN,, I GOT SOMETHING NEW
      Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months!

      See how it works
      Do you know you can hack into any ATM machine with a hacked ATM card??

      Order for a Blank ATM card now and get millions within a week!: contact us
      via email address::{jameshackedatm@gmail.com}

      We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be use to hack ATM
      machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at
      stores and POS. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested
      buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5,500 on ATM
      and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card
      you order for:: and also if you are in need of any other cyber hack
      services, we are here for you anytime any day.

      Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS:

      Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $200 USD
      Cards that withdraw $10,000 per day costs $800 USD
      Cards that withdraw $35,000 per day costs $2,000 USD
      Cards that withdraw $50,000 per day costs $5,500 USD
      Cards that withdraw $100,000 per day costs $8,500 USD

      make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!!

      The price include shipping fees and charges, order now: contact us via
      email address:: {jameshackedatm@gmail.com}

      ReplyDelete
    12. GET RICH WITH BLANK ATM
      I'm here to testify about Mr James blank ATM cards which can withdraw
      money from any ATM machines around the world. I was very poor before and
      have no job.I saw so many testimony about how Harry send them the ATM blank
      card and use it to collect money in any ATM machine and become rich. I
      email him also and He sent me the blank card. I have use it to get 500,000
      dollars. withdraw the maximum of $1000 -$5,000 daily. Mr James is giving out
      the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any ATM
      Machine Vault with the use of ATM Programmed Card which runs in automatic
      mode.on how to get it the card here are his details<<mrjamescards@gmail.
      com

      ReplyDelete

    postcards

    Celebration of Life