May 31, 2020

NOT AN ENTRY



New computer.
Made an entry with two photoshopped pictures.
Fell asleep on the keyboard and now  cannot find my entry.
Very frustrating.
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
  • Myself: 
  • Reading: 
  • Photo:  Three of 4 sisters.
  • Gratitude’s: 


  • 4 comments:

    1. Look. No handbags! Lovely ladies. I could have the blouse on the left. And the shawl on the right.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Although I guess that I always want to fix heritage photos, there is something to be said for stained and faded.

      ReplyDelete
    3. The picture is great with out photo shopping. It seems to make the time period stand out more.
      I remember skirts that length.

      ReplyDelete
    4. Good luck with getting used to your new computer. It’s always such a hassle. You can clone out those unwanted dots on the photo.

      ReplyDelete

    postcards

    Celebration of Life