· George has not been feeling well since Saturday. He’s been a slug, a bent over and in pain, sleeping and a moaning slug, and I have been worrying. He just got permission for an ultra-sound, so we should know more Thursday at ten AM.
· The start of this Covid 19 mess, we were reminded to contact our friends. Carole and I used to work together on the AIDS Quilt. Frankly, I have been missing her bright and unusual look on life. So following the nudge from the Virus folks, I sent her an email saying what I was thinking.
· My fungied big toenail fell off in the middle of the night. There it was in the middle of the bathroom floor when I awoke. I thought it was a snail shell for a moment. A new tube of goop arrived, and I just turned my thinking to applying more goo.
· It’s a seven day weekend, G told me. I almost believed him. Just for a moment. No fireworks this year. No crowds, no open bars, no Covid 19. No parades. We do have birthdays: Aaron, Alex, and Courtney all are grandchildren with birthdays coming up.
· <A HREF=http://geeeee-zer.blogspot.com/>Himself:</A> On Hold.
· Myself: Finishing the massive pile of magazines left over from when I wasn’t here.
· Reading: Katy’s “History of Mendocino County,” plus Consumer Reports, National G, Westways, Smithsonian….and many more.
· Photo: CarolE. Gratitude’s: That there was room for him in the radiology department on the 2nd.