August 6, 2020

WITH FOGS

Things done:  The bedroom is now a bedroom and sewing area combined.  It’s messy but usable.

Almost done:  The dining room area has three chairs, and a table with tatted table cloths. One chair has a narrow wooden seat.   It may be the right height for the QE2 style table, but it is too narrow for any chair cushion we own.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………

  • <A HREF=http://geeeee-zer.blogspot.com/>Himself:</A>  Worked hard at all sorts of odds and ends this morning.  Got the refi paperwork all signed and sent too.  I have one friend with a husband  who finds a reason to out once a day.  We have been doing that too.  Took back the too narrow cushions to target. 
  • Myself:  I must say that it was beautiful out there.
  • Reading:  Harold Nicholson’s “Journey to Java.”
  • Photo:  The sloughs with fog coming in.
  • Gratitude’s:  That I really am feeling stronger. 


8 comments:

  1. I was switched to the new blogger, but find that it is basically the old blogger. From what I can tell, it is just dressed a little differently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last sentence says everything, Mage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pool at the YMCA should open soon. Then you get even stronger.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray for feeling stronger, hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The new blogger just moved a bunch of stuff around for me, but I use only Blogger...not other software. They did move the html coding, but I found it! You sound almost back to normal, if a bit more crowded with all that you do!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful that you are feeling stronger. Keep going that direction. I went back to the old blogger. I am comfortable there and it doesn't fight me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've a few blogger friends on other platforms, and I think blogger is the easiest and best.

    ReplyDelete

postcards

Celebration of Life