October 25, 2020

ALMOST

 

It’s almost time for a lot of things.  I can hardly wait for the votes to be counted.  I can hardly wait for the reorganization of my pictures on “imgur” to be finished.  At least the top photo is in focus, the bottom one isn’t but I have saved both of them as moments in time.

 Did I think each photograph was going into an album.  I must have.  Normally I am so very careful to name, date, and place each photo before I file it on my hard drive.  It wouldn’t have been different here.  Yes, I am annoyed with myself, as you can tell.

 Rather than 200 single photos of George, I am finally getting started on an album.  As long as I see it says, “add more pictures,” I know I have it right.

 Lazy day here.  Quiet here too.  George says he is mining ice on his game, and it’s tough….then it is back to his game.  I haven’t said so, but I think he totally forgot I was in the next room napping as the game had swept him away. 

 “You let me nap two hours,” I exclaimed.

 “You must have needed it,” he replied…not that he forgot me.

 


…………………………………………………………………………………………………..

<A HREF=http://geeeee-zer.blogspot.com/>Himself:  CBS Sunday Morning, games, lunch, nap, and more games.  A meeting this evening.

Myself:  Ditto plus I really want to see tonight’s “60 Minutes.” 

Reading:  Cadell.

Photo:  Top: John Sr,’s funeral, 1995 – John, Ruby, George, Mage.  Ruby’s funeral - 1997 – Mage, George, John, and La Rue.

Gratitude’s:  That I have somewhere to put these things.

11 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  2. I am not sure that I ever heard of Imugur until you mentioned it. I hope you get it all organized to your satisfaction.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mage, you and George look so stylish and elegant in the first photo and lovely and sweet in the 2nd.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice photos of you and George. Thanks for sharing them here. I agree -- if you napped for 2 hours you obviously needed it! I nap some days too -- especially if I've been up in the middle of the night with insomnia. We have to get our sleep somehow. Huggers...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos. Wish I had my photos organized. Wishing won’t do it though...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kay pretty much wrote my comment. Great shots of you both.

    ReplyDelete
  7. almost but not soon enough. I wish inauguration was a week after election, not two months.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm with Ellen about the inauguration, sooner than later. I'm supposing Biden will win of course. Your photos are great. I always enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete

postcards

Celebration of Life