February 19, 2021

KEN

 


Life was on hold for such a long time.  Now I know what’s happening, and a little like my friend Carol, I just dived right in.  All sorts of appointments have been made.  I bought the small appointment book pages this time and am regretting it already.  George has lent me his White-out, and I have used it enthusiastically.  Now I need to write down the details so I don’t forget them.  I do that a lot these days.

Today, Friday, the Oncologist’s office is doing a blood draw from the year old port.  It’s bound to be clogged up, but they insist that they can make it work.  Yes, I’m afraid but writing it out helps.

Saturday we leave the house before 8 to avoid Marta, and at one we have our delayed boat tour.  That’s going to be fun.

Sunday I am going to stay home and read Burkholder # 3 or 4.

Monday I am scheduled for my second shot.  I don’t think it will happen tho.  Tuesday G has a Zoom with Lennie….the new museum director.  Wednesday I have a CT scan….show up at 1030.  Thursday G is to get his second Covid shot, and I am to get an MRI at 3:30 PM.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………..

<A HREF=http://geeeee-zer.blogspot.com/>Himself:</A>  Playing a new spaceship game.  Ordered Peter’s new video.

Myself:  Writing here, lunch, and a blood draw.

Reading:  Burkholder.

Watching:  I like documentaries.

Photo:  A drawing from the i Ching.

Gratitude’s:  For the sunshine, both kids, A grandkid who wants to talk, amd the ability to just go ahead and do things.

 

7 comments:

  1. our second covid shot has been postponed again because of the frigid weather event. it's 5 weeks now since our first shot and no idea when the second will be available. I also had two dr. appts reschelded.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you can get that second shot soon, Mage. Eventually it will give you some protection as you navigate all these appointments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A talkative granchild. I have one of those, too. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We all need help. I have google and/or alexa to give me reminders.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Know what your mean about keeping an appointment book. Most are Dr.appointments. My calendar wasn't this full when I was single. Thankfully my doctors are really good with email and phone call reminders. Hope you get that second shot on time so that can be one worry you can scratch off.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm also waiting for my 2nd shot. I hope you and George get yours without a problem.

    ReplyDelete
  7. After a year of very quiet days, now we have to get busy!

    ReplyDelete

postcards

Celebration of Life