· We sang a gloriously out of tune duo to Margot this morning. Happy Birthday a cappella. She is 58 years old which makes me ancient. She has made George a dad which he seems to enjoy. He seems to be glorying in cooking these days. I gained a pound while he has lost thirty. He rarely lets me in the kitchen, and I’m having fun not cooking. He does make superior cheese omelets.
· I’m reading and wearing out my new eye. I haven’t heard from the oncologist, nor have I heard from the PA (Physicians Assistant)…I now have three jars of one drug and none for another.
· Reading Linda Castillo’s Amish thrillers. Very well written stuff. I vaguely remember reading them in the past. This is the only advantage of having a stroke that hits you in the memory. Yes, I remember G and the family.
· Videos from Peter Knego the ship Historian: One on the MARDI GRAS, and the other a trailer on the RMS WINDSOR CASTLE. Beautiful things those.
· On TV: Lots of stuff on Black history. I am woefully ignorant.
· Today’s illustration is a doodle of a favorite pair of old shoes. 1979.
· I’m really grateful that I got through my list of things to do and saved co-pays at the same time. I confess, I struggle with the telephone.