June 11, 2022

I NAP


I nap.  Bobbie calls just when I had been wanting to talk to her, and I find myself without much of anything to say.  And I nap.  I realize that doesn’t sound very exciting, but napping seems to be just where I am these days. 

I managed to not nap through the January 6 hearings on TV while electrified by the riot video.  The Republicans are still supporting Trump.  They are still ignoring the logic of gun control.  Today is the day of the big rally for gun control here, but I am napping at home.  I even have a small pillow so my head doesn’t have to rest on the sharp edge of the desk.  This is pretty bad. 

George has all four of us tickets for the County Fair tomorrow.  The Comic Con museum is closed while they install a massive Spiderman exhibit.  We can be found at the Fireman’s Demolition Derby, the first round is at eleven and they put all the wrecked cars all together and do it again at three or so.   They have had two years to build this batch of cars.  

I nap.


10 comments:

  1. Hope you have pleasant dreams in all the naps. I didn't watch the hearings. Didn't think I could take the frustration. Still flummoxed at the amount of support Trump has. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. indents in your forehead from napping at your computer are not allowed

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's ok to move to a couch, chair, recliner or bed to nap. Much easier on everything. You might get hacked if you sleep in front of your computer. Linda in Kansas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you are adaptable and that is the important thing. Some days I am so tired and I cannot pinpoint why and thus I also nap.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do what gives you joy between naps, Mage!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I could nap more, but I don’t want to trade places. 🤗

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you had a good time at the fair!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Am pleased to see you have come home since I stopped by here last. Do hope all is going well for you, including your naps.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What is the matter with those Republicans? I just don't understand them.

    ReplyDelete

postcards

Celebration of Life