January 14, 2021

SMILING

                                                                                 


I must admit to leaving the news on much of the time since the sixth.  Always in the back of my mind is the question, “What is he going to do next?”

Yesterday he played with International relationships just to make things miserable for the incoming administration.  The Washington Post says that the President is, “Isolated and angry at aides for failing to defend him.”  Also in today’s paper, “The president is pretty wound up,” said the senior administration official, who, like some others interviewed, spoke on the condition of anonymity to be candid. “No one is out there.”  Yet 77% of Republicans still support him says NBC.

When wandering through my Washington DC pictures to find something to put up on my blog today, I found this shot.  It’s happy…the antithesis of what The Orange One is doing right now.  Seeing Bobbie and Michael’s smile just makes me happy.  I know what’s coming, and I’m still smiling.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………..

  • <A HREF=http://geeeee-zer.blogspot.com/>Himself:</A>   Playing with his space video game.
  • Myself:  Got the mending done.  Laundry done.  Not exercising but accomplishing lots more.  Today:  Moving pictures, gave permission for PET scan and non-chemo chemo.  Into Action.
  • Reading:  Longmire.
  • Watching:  KPBS.
  • Photo:  Mine:  Bobbie and Michael on the Mall, Washington, DC, 2012.  Michael had lung cancer and his energy was very limited, yet he kept moving for more than a week.
  • Gratitude’s:  All the usual suspects.
  •  



11 comments:

  1. I pray for the day when I no longer have wonder "what has he done now"? Just when we think he can't sink lower he does.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's hope he doesn't take the country down lower. I like your header, it's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. From the air, the words spell out CORONADO. Glad you like those ships. They are still running, and every once in a while they come in to port to refuel and stock the shelves.

      Delete
  3. Have you seen what has been done to the National Mall? No one can go on it; barricades totally around it. All those national guard sleeping at the capitol are standing guard, almost shoulder to shoulder behind the barricades. Inauguration cannot happen soon enjough.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It feels like it will never end. I don't suppose it will exactly, but this part can, surely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We will get through this next round of cancer just fine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 5 days. and I do think everything Trump tries to do between now and then can be undone just as easily.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are saying not. So I am waiting with bated breath too see what will happen.

      Delete
  7. That is such a happy photo. It captures happiness.

    And somewhat on the plus side too is that Pew Research has him now at 60% Republicans approving of his job. It shows the orange one losing some support but 60% is still too many people who just don't get it and are still believing in the cult.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm someone who has lived a life seemingly in the background, I must say this final indignity I have suffered almost too much to endure. You see, I have been sickly and weak since the day I was born and doomed to go through all my life a weakling. I seemed to have always suffered from one illness or another and could never play with the other children as I so desperately wanted to. Mother always made such a big fuss over me, also, making the situation worse as the other boys teased me mercilessly after they saw it. I was browsing  the internet searching on how i could be transformed into a powerful when i came across the email of a man named Lord Mark. who was a VAMPIRE so I told him that I has always dreamed of becoming a  VAMPIRES, All i did was just to follow the procedure that i was been told, and i bet you that procedure I took change my entire life to something i ever desire, freedom, sickness free, pains free, fame, influence, connections and even more that i can. Thanks to Lord Mark. Do you want a life full of interesting things? Do you want to have power and influence over others? To be charming and desirable? To have wealth, health, and longevity? contact the vampires creed today via email: Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

postcards

Celebration of Life