March 14, 2018

HAPPY PI DAY !!


From Linda Alvarado on Facebook.

Math was always far, far over my head.  My poor, brilliant parents had to put up with a child who couldn’t get beyond third grade math.  No languages either.  Today we all know what learning disabilities are.  In the 1940’s, it was all the child’s fault.

Today’s educators work hard to find ways beyond the genetic blocks.  I truly appreciate this.  Not all the kids can see numbers or do multiplication, but many can.  It was discovered, my last year in college, that I can see numbers in color.  The joke is on me as I am a colorist.
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
  • Himself:  Gym, breakfast, work…and he says he is really doing good today.
  • Herself:  Vastly better every day.  Doing books today.
  • Reading:  Nothing….just finished the 2017 JA Jance and I will move toward my book pile when I get home from work.
  • Gratitude’s:  That I can see color.


4 comments:

  1. Colour and Pi or Pie. Either is good today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never was much at math...but I DO like pie lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word--what a fantastic gift... makes me wonder if you might be able to see people's auras as well. Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are so many different kinds of brains, Well i guess every single one is different, but you know ,,,

    ReplyDelete

postcards

Celebration of Life