August 22, 2018

TESTING



Myrtle and Grumpy getting wiped down after a bath.

I’m studying hard for the driver’s written test.  I keep failing the test questions on line and am very discouraged.  Often they ask questions that are directly tied in with my learning disabilities.  Or, I am flat out not remembering the answers.
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

  • Himself:  George has been trying to help, but he too is frustrated.  Tomorrow we don’t have any power for 6 hours, and he can’t work.
  • Myself:  I’ll just keep trying.  Keeping my thoughts on Kay and the hurricane.
  • Reading:  The Rook.
  • Gratitude’s:  Medical: That I am done with all but the dentist.



8 comments:

  1. Re-testing is not something we look forward to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending good vibes your way for your test.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stick with it Mage. It will be worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My dentist is ignoring me. I have tried to schedule an appt. online and they never got back to me. I am so sorry about the driver's thing. So scary and hoping your efforts pay off. Be calm and take deep breaths.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Think it has gotten into your head, kind of like a pitcher who just can't find the plate.
    Breathe. Me too on Kay and that nasty storm.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thinking of you as I just picked up my DMV booklet and need to study it -- renewal time, again. I haven't made an appointment for the test yet. Hope all goes well for you and me when we take the test.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing your article. This is an interesting and informative blog and it is very helpful and you can do it.
    เกร็ดความงาม

    ReplyDelete

postcards

Celebration of Life