October 15, 2018

AN INTERVIEW - PLACE HOLDER

The Abbott Street living room with grandma’s bookcase.
           
I really should take the bus, but I can’t figure out how I walk from the bus to the Friends of the Library sales room.  I’d take the scooter, but there is no room for either in the FOTL space.  Very formally, I have been asked to come meet the man running the program.
 
I suppose that means clean corners and clean clothes.  The hot Santa Ana winds are blowing from the desert, but I still want to cover my bulk with some form of amusement.

4 comments:

  1. Yup...gotta cover it up. We ain't sixteen anymoe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sketch. Wish we had the Santa Ana winds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love seeing your artwork. You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the detail in your drawings. Hope you are keeping up with it.

    ReplyDelete

postcards

Celebration of Life