October 29, 2018

LIFE DRAWING

Advanced Life Drawing. 
Advanced Life Drawing, Acrylic wash and pastels, 3 ½ x 5 as a guess.
           
I finally finished reading “Around the World in 80 Days” the Michael Palin book that went with the BBC TV series.  Now I rush into my own busy week feeling a bit like Phileas Fogg.  I know I will make it, and today I look forward to a Friday off, my arrival at London’s Reform Club.

I need to find the supplies to set up the office for my new-knee’d and braced George.  A cooler for food and diet Coke.  I will bring a tray with the morning coffee, breakfasts to go in the cooler, lunches too. 

This Wednesday, I will have a hole carved in my left shin so will be slightly slowed down.  Maybe he can tell me why my calves look like red uglyness too.  Hopefully I will be fully healed by the time George goes in for surgery on the 7th of November. 
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

  • Himself:  Hoping this first surgery fixes his knee.
  • Myself:  Looking forward to lunch with a friend from the shop today.  Laundry too.>
  • Reading:  Something new later today.
  • Gratitude’s:  A pretty good list that will include getting back in the pool once my shin heals.




9 comments:

  1. Painting is stunning.
    George is having knee replacement on the 7th? And you're having holes drilled in your shin???? OUCH!
    I had two menisci repairs and eventually two knee replacements. Smartest thing I've ever done with the replacements. I'm here if you need me!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll tell g...they will make a decision on that when they get in there.

      Delete
  2. Love that piece over the bed! The colours are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Sounds like you have challenges ahead. Make sure you are up and running before George goes in. I have seen knee surgery heal super fast and take months. I am hoping that George follows doctor's advice as well as pushing himself a little. Hubby's surgery went very well, but he seems to be robotic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot to comment on you art. Love it. The style is reminding me of someone, but lacking an art background, it escapes me. Be patient with yourselves

    ReplyDelete
  5. The scale of that drawing/acrylic is very impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope Wednesday goes okay.....I'll be thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colors and such a natural setting. Will be sending positive thoughts to both of you in days ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that picture. How nice to be able to decorate your walls with such beauty.
    Glad you are getting a jump on your soon to be care giving duties. Hope it goes quickly and well.

    ReplyDelete

postcards

Celebration of Life