July 10, 2019

COSTUMES

The A family.

Costumes.  I wish that G would try on his blue boiler suit.  He thinks it will fit, and I have firm doubts.  I’m still collecting the last pieces of my costume together.  A small, brown leather and canvas shoulder bag has materialized.  I will wind it around my middle to look authentic.  Somewhere I have pounded tin earrings that will match the necklace I found at a thrift store.

The results of my PET scan have arrived.  I need authentication tho, and that will take 3 to 5 days to arrive.  I think I am pretty good all around, and am looking forward to going back to work…..after Comic Con.


Closeup: Good advertising for the Haunted Hotel.


Not so close up.


Taken on the streets of downtown.

                                                

Again, this dramatic work was captured outside the Convention Center on the city streets.
   

9 comments:

  1. So glad to see that you're still blogging. I have sadly had little time to do likewise but just wanted to let you know that all is okay with me. You've crossed my mind a fair bit in the past little while so I felt it was time come find you and say "hello." Hello!

    I think of you.. and so many blogging friends often, Mage. I do hope to return to blogging one day but my "spare" time these days, is nearly non-existent. But I am happy to see that you are still as prolific as ever.

    Big hugs to you,
    Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy that you enjoy. It is not my thing and I am certainly out of the loop on many of these iconic folks, but I do like the creativity and passion that many bring to their character.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The results are good? Sounds hopeful!

    Great photos. Great costumes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you are pretty good all around, too, and expect you back at work...after ComicCon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an event, and it seems that you're not even there yet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are all pretty amazing costumes. The last one is a doozy.

    Congratulations on your PET scan! Yay! I have an MRI in another couple of weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you are feeling positive about the Pet scan. Looking forward to seeing your finished costume. Fun times ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have to laugh -- if any of these characters were to appear here in T-town, people would be falling over with heart attacks or running away screaming. Fantastic costumes... wondering how people make them and where they get their ideas from. Thanks for sharing... love it!

    ReplyDelete

postcards

Celebration of Life