August 1, 2019

AGAIN




This is my favorite shot of me, selfishly, from Comic Con this year.  My tooth is missing.  My sense of humor is doing pretty well, and both granddaughter and me are reading in the break before the NASA Panel begins.

Today was not my favorite day of this cancer journey.  It was to be a second biopsy, a far more detailed version, a guided needle CT scan biopsy, and I didn’t eat, didn’t take my pills except for my BP pill this morning.  We got there and had to wait as all the preliminary stuff had been done. 

Finally, with nurse Elizabeth, I was up on the CT table, all ready to go.  The doctor came in, they started proceedings, and the CT machine broke.  A wheel shattered.  G brought me home, tucked me in, and went about gathering the stuff he would lead for the home loan now that the interest rates are down.  Pack up and move out money.  Put it all in a box if we can’t find an apartment money.  Get this place ready to sell money, and buy a motor home money.  He got all but one thing done. 

He made having to do the biopsy over again worthwhile next Tuesday.

12 comments:

  1. G is your strength! You are blessed! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word... of all the. :/ Happy for you and all G got accomplished, but so frustrated that your biopsy is having to be rescheduled. G is such a dear... Always has been... Hugs and love to you both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the repair man replaced all the wheels on the machine and not just the broken one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes, all ready, built up, and nothing. Hate that. Sure hope Tuesday goes better.

    ReplyDelete

  5. so sorry the machine malfunctioned. That can be so irritating and time consuming. But I'm glad you both made the best of it. Good luck with all your plans.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That breakdown must have been very annoying, but that's life, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are some interesting plans for the future. Hope you don't have to spring to action any time soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It seems to me you should get some type of discount on your procedure for all the extra work you'll have to go through.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Look at you, owning that scooter! So glad your good man George got all the details packed in a box and ready to launch. Waiting for Tuesday, now. Love from me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So much... and yet still you have a Radiant Smile!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You sure do have a positive way of looking at life. Hope all goes well with all your journeys.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I know that smile so well. You are so strong and positive. I miss you, Mage. I'm a bit confused about your future plans. Keep me posted, OK?

    ReplyDelete

postcards

Celebration of Life