August 3, 2019

UNDER THE FLIGHT PATH


The old FORD Building now the Aerospace Museum under the flight path
                                                
Outside all is grey.  I know this familiar night and morning coastal will burn off soon, so I am truly enjoying the coolness at this moment.  He has found an estate sale he wants to check out, and after not buying anything we will go to breakfast.

·       My Life:  Still Coughing.  I’m in a waiting frame of mind.  Mostly I’m OK.
·       G’s Life:  He’s calmly going about getting his retirement paperwork in order.
·       Grandkids:  Nothing new.
·       Us:  We remain the Roundies…both really overweight.
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….


  • Himself:  Playing computer games then breakfast before work at the museum.
  • Myself:  Should I go to the park?
  • Photo:  Mine.
  • Reading:  Not one thing at the moment.
  • Gratitude’s:  Endlessly.


9 comments:

  1. One foot in front of the other.....

    Shopping isn't about buying....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even with the coughing can you both get up earlier in the mornings and just walk for a half an hour? Or, is that too long for you? I worry about you letting the health issues dictate your exercise. Maybe you can see if your insurance covers a physiotherapist?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He goes to the gym at 0530. Me, really lazy and sleeping an awful lot.

      Delete
  3. Stay cool! The effect of the heat and humidity here reminds me of a post you did on a Panama Canal cruise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cooling is good. It’s been too hot here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with George, shopping is not buying. I do that all the time. Enjoy the cool. Overcast is my favorite part of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sending you some Sunday hugs Mage. Be good to yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yesterday was deliciously moderate in temperature at 23C/73F. Today will be warmer but not torrid.

    ReplyDelete

postcards

Celebration of Life