October 18, 2019

A WAR ZONE



                                                       
It was quiet until a minute ago.  Now there is a heavy duty cop-chopper circling, and sirens ring from every side.  G says he’s not at all curious what’s happening one block down the street.  Though my curiosity is a heavy thing, I can’t go down there to find out what’s happening.  Fire engines, units, and all sorts of rescue vee-hickles are just below me mixed into a never ending line of cop-suv’s.

Just like it used to be down in the war zone.

https://www.10news.com/news/local-news/swat-team-surrounds-point-loma-home>ABC News: Zac Self says it was a domestic violence suspect who killed himself.  Here in Sea Colony, we have a few alcohol related incidences.  This sounds as if it began as one and escalated far beyond that.

While the officers try to figure out motive, I’m back to the hospital for more x-rays with and without.  They want to know what goes down into my lungs.  Last time it was coffee, before that it was a pill of some sort, and before that I do not remember.
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

  • Himself:  At work at 6, taking me to the hospital, and coming home to more work.
  • Myself:  Following instructions
  • Photo:  ABC News  San Diego
  • Reading:  A scary mystery about Partisans in Italy after the war.
  • Gratitude’s:  George.



8 comments:

  1. who says "Not in my neighborhood"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's everyone's neighborhood anymore. Just less often in some.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds scary considering what's in the news these days. Glad you found out what happened. Hope they can figure out how to keep your lung clear of foreign objects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’d be with you when it comes to curiosity about such goings-on.

    Hope you are ok, Mage. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would have been every kind of curious, too. But I would have sent my brother in law to find out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are always curious and a wee bit stimulated.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It does look crazy, I would want to know what was happening too.

    ReplyDelete

postcards

Celebration of Life