October 20, 2019

OUT


I’m trying to poke G to get out and about today.  I’m stirring the pot, jiggling the bowl, and moving the masses around.  He’s playing one of those games.  I’m not. 

“Why do you always leave it up to me,” he asks.

“I’m afraid that any suggestion I make would not meet your minimum daily requirements,” I tell him.  The truth is, he usually doesn’t say no, he just ignores my suggestions…quietly.

The beach, the bay, the false bay, the mountains, the hills, the valleys, and the great sandy places.  Anything out of the house for an hour or so will be perfectly fine.

It’s getting later, and we are still sitting here.
                                                       
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

  • Himself:  45 days left till retirement.  We are picnicking up at the top of the point around lunchtime.
  • Myself:  I will know more about everything Tuesday.
  • Photo:  Mine.
  • Reading:  Just starting the new Louise Penny.
  • Gratitude’s:  Right now for everything.



5 comments:

  1. We had a nice walk this morning. There is nothing like getting into the great outdoors to boost my spirits.

    Have a great day! I love this photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your frustration. You can look at your picture for a good long while.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be interested to read what you think of the newest Penny novel. I didn't love it so much for awhile, and then I did.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That picture looks like a fine place to air out the brain. Let us know what you learn Tues. Praying for great news.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The beach looks lovely. Walking out and about always does wonders for both my mind and body.
    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete

postcards

Celebration of Life