May 19, 2020

OUT TO SEA



I hope I am not going downhill again.  Yesterday I could not remember how to work Photoshop.  I felt bereft. Even more so when I couldn’t remember how to make a link.  George came along and showed me what I was forgetting.  Perhaps I am just out to sea.

George swept the deck and watered the plants this morning.  He did the laundry and made lunch too.  I feel not at all energized.  Perhaps I am getting better.  I’m showing a desire to be part of things instead of just watching….tho I just watch.

Online, I did successfully follow all Tugster’s links tho I admit to being unable to find the links I was reading at Tabor’s blog.  No excuse, I just lost where I was and was unable to find my way home.  I did order the three last Mayor books, and I was very pleased with myself until I discovered that I had no memory of paying for them.  I did, and they should arrive within seven days.
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
  • Himself:  Now, out in s[ace with his new game.
  • Myself:  Walking to the end of the driveway.
  • Reading:  Mayor.
  • Photo:  Felicity ACE and Rainbow Wing heading out to sea.
  • Gratitude’s: 


  • 9 comments:

    1. More walking. Get that blood pumping!

      ReplyDelete
    2. “At sea” is the expression that I am familiar with. It means something like I’m perplexed or don’t know what to do with myself.

      ReplyDelete
    3. It's damn hard, ain't it. Good to get help; good to think it through and remember.

      ReplyDelete
    4. So glad you have George to be your anchor while at sea. Wanting to be a part of things is a positive sign.

      ReplyDelete
    5. Glad you were able to order the books. Keep on working at life and you will get even stronger.

      ReplyDelete
    6. Be patient with yourself Mage. You’ll get there, your body is telling you to take it slow.

      ReplyDelete
    7. Out to sea . . . or out to see. It's a lovely photo, and thanks for the mention. Plato said, "The Sea cures all ailments."

      ReplyDelete
    8. Glad you have help when you need it. Strength will come, keep going forward but take your time.

      ReplyDelete
    9. I have not felt energetic or motivated to do much of anything the last two weeks. and I find I often have to search my brain for words I know I know.

      ReplyDelete

    postcards

    Celebration of Life