June 11, 2020

CHEMO BRAIN


Chemo Brain.  I’ve been looking through the old phone and address books and not finding what I was looking for.  I’m sure I will eventually re-learn how to use my programs, or my anythings, but if I hadn’t had G handy today, I would be sinking in deep gooey muck instead of re-learning things.

Yes, I confess, the empty spots in my brain have really been bothering me.  I’d really been wanting to know how things came out in the end, or blossomed into something else, and now where was I?  So throwing up my hands in dismay, I spent much of the afternoon re-learning how to use Photoshop and learning the new Blogger.  When I  couldn’t figure things out, I called on George.   I am very grateful he put up with me, for without his part in my life I wouldn’t have this entry.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………
<UL><LI><U><A HREF=http://geeeee-zer.blogspot.com/>Himself:</A></U>  <I>Took me out for a Jack’s Spicy Chicken Sandwich and as a passenger to COSTCO AND CVS.<I></LI>
<LI><U>Myself:</U>  <I>He thought I had thrown out all the phonebook pages.  Said I had Chemo Brain….which I did.  I had left them in the old phone book.<I></LI>
<LI><U>Reading:</U>  <I>Just finishing one of three Gunther’s.</I></LI>
<LI><U>Photo:</U>  <I>I used to love to throw pots.  I found this at the store and brought it home.  I thought the little white marks along the top were spots munched by small critters, but I brought it home. Di</I></LI>
<LI><U>Gratitude’s:</U>  <I></I></LI></UL >


9 comments:

  1. I rely on my husband a great deal too and I didn’t have chemo. It is good you could relearn things today. Don’t get too discouraged Mage. One task at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoops. Check up on that HTML option I saw in the top right. I think it snuck up on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have avoided the new Blogger so far. I decided to wait until they supposedly have everything tested and running smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried new blogger and didn't like it. I was able to go back to legacy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I too dislike the new form. My brain doesn't process it at all.

      Delete
  5. I tried the new blogger and hated it. It actually is slower than the current version. I went back to legacy and will stay there until they do it permanently.

    ReplyDelete
  6. BE patient with yourself Mage. It takes time. I've skipped the new blogger. I'm past the point of wanting to be someone's beta tester, ha ha. I used to love new stuff, not so much now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sticking with the old system too. I'm not ready to learn something new. I hope they don't force us to change.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The old version is so much easier

    ReplyDelete

postcards

Celebration of Life