October 19, 2020

DAY TO DAY

 



I’m here.  I spent the last few days working on the ‘imgur’ site.  It all seems endless.  Saturday morning my computer words turned to gibberish again, and George figured out it was my new, tiny, keyboard causing the confusions.  I did take a shower two days ago, and after a spate of dinginess, I took yesterday off.  Now I am off to do stuff needed to keep the house going…like laundry.                              …………………………………………………………………………………………………..

<A HREF=http://geeeee-zer.blogspot.com/>Himself:  Making bread, and he is playing games.

Myself:  Laundry, reading.  Still need to solve the header problem.

Reading:  Cadell.

Photo:  1985 Star of India sailing.

Gratitude’s:  For my sideways sense of humor.

 


7 comments:

  1. I use Google photos for my photo site. So far so food. I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate those household tasks lately. I want to be out on bike or hiking while the weather is good and the fall colour is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Impossible but those mundane daily chores like laundry have gotten even more mundane. Wonder if we will ever see excitement again. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I manage to get the dishes done and the bathrooms mostly clean but floors? dust? ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Getting anything done, including laundry, a challenge anymore — am so behind and haven't wanted to hire help to come in during these virus days since person who was here a couple hours one day called later to say she was ceasing to work for others due to virus fears.

    ReplyDelete

postcards

Celebration of Life