October 21, 2020

SHRINKING


An occasional leaf turns golden outside our windows.  The temperature returns to normal, and we rejoice before it goes up again.

Most of the America states are in the red zones.  Ireland is locked down again, and I think we may be there soon ourselves.  One day until the last debate.  Tho I wonder if Trump will try shouting down Biden again; I don’t think I can bear to watch.  It’s pretty bad when your best friend calls and all you can talk about is Trump.

I return to ‘imgur’ work.  The goal is to have each photo in an album.  Right now there are a hundred and some singles tho their number is shrinking.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………..

<A HREF=http://geeeee-zer.blogspot.com/>Himself:  Tinkering with bread makers.

Myself:  “imgur” tinkering.  Eating less isn’t working.  Our health insurance will pay for the monthly fees at the Y.

Reading:  Cadell…and need to get to the library before it shuts down again.

Photo:  Grandkids at their mom’s funeral:  (L to R) Vinnie, Zoe, Courtney, Megan, Alex, and Nate.

Gratitude’s:  Six of our 14 grandkids.

 


7 comments:

  1. You are so blessed to have fourteen grandchildren!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have four only. Only had two kids and my son married an infertile woman and they opted not to adopt.

    we had one cold wet day. hot the day before and hot the day after.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a beautiful line of grandchildren.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bread machines tomorrow. Delivery person changed the schedule to shower door. Parts is parts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fourteen grandkids? Wow! You are so lucky! They look like such a sweet, fun bunch.I guess I shall just be happy I have three. I’m wondering about the debate tomorrow. I’m sure Trump is being coached like crazy. I wonder if he’ll listen though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All ready voted so will miss the debate. Hate seeing a grown man behaving badly.
    Me too on having so many grand kids. Lucky you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We had two sons and our younger son has two sons, and we love them to pieces. The eldest will be 21 in February and the younger one will be 15 in March. Wow, time flies... Hugs to you both!

    ReplyDelete

postcards

Celebration of Life