October 9, 2020

ROAD TRIP

Well guarded.

 

    G went down to get the mail and came up waving our ballots.

     “We are going to take a road trip,” he proclaimed.

     Within minutes, we had filled in the ballot from the previously filled out sample ballot and were off to the registrar of voters.  We both no longer trust the post office now that everything here has changed so very much.

     Right out in front was this smiling lady.  I told her that we had gotten our ballots just an hour ago. 

     “How wonderful,” she said with her smile growing even larger. 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………..

  • <A HREF=http://geeeee-zer.blogspot.com/>Himself:  Voted, made meat loaf.
  • Myself:  Joined “Poetry Soup.com” encouraged by Bobbie.  Working on next food article.  Struggled with  the header here.  I haven't figured out how to make it longer.
  • Reading:  Just starting a new Mrs. Polifax.
  • Photo:  Comic Con 2015, mine.
  • Gratitude’s:  Doing pretty good.

11 comments:

  1. Now that we voted, we can complain even louder!

    ReplyDelete


  2. Hi Mage. I so rarely land on a blog anymore. It's really only when I follow a Facebook link as I did with Ellen but the I saw your comment so here I am. I hope that ass is well in your world. Are you findable on Facebook?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I sure am. I wondered where you had vanished to. Mage Bailey

      Delete
  3. Glad you quickly got your ballots filled out and returned. I hope lots of people follow your lead.
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We took our ballots to the post office. I think we're safe in Hawaii so far.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did mine almost as quickly as you. Our court house is closed but the clerk is accessible behind the building through a window cracked 6 inches. I was able to hand deliver my ballot and sign today. Feels good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've decided to vote in person during early voting and four or five days into it after the big rush. I live in a small town so I figure should be safe enough. my husband though ordered a mail in ballot and did the same, filled it out and took it to the election office.

    ReplyDelete

postcards

Celebration of Life