November 9, 2020


Yesterday, I finished the first draft of the mid-century modern essay number 3.  All it showed me is that my brain is in far worse shape than I thought.  Miss Never Remember is me.  No sun either.  It was a long grey day with me struggling behind it.  There won’t be a number 4, so I need to polish this essay till it gleams….plus find a good new topic. 

Yesterday being Sunday, we watched CBS Sunday Morning.  They didn’t infuriate me this day by running more advertisements than features.  The Moment Of Nature lasted longer than 30 seconds too.  Whoever is fussing with this program’s format gave us a morning of grace.  For little things like this we will be grateful during this Covid Pandemic.

George has managed to seal in the rust near the shower, he’s filled all the holes in the grout, and he’s ready to seal and paint.  He also called the Dental Plan, the lady I talked to on Friday didn’t follow through and email us the list of dentists.  Hopefully the person he talked to will send us the list.

It’s a bit chilly out there now.  There are ten some inches of snow in the mountains, and the air here is in the 50’sF.  Long pants and a turtle neck tunic for me.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………..

  • <A HREF=http://geeeee-zer.blogspot.com/>Himself:  Condo repairs.
  • Myself:  Laundry.  Tomorrow I will wash the sheets and the quilt.
  • Reading:  Penny’s latest.
  • Watching:  Antiques Roadshow tonight.
  • Photo:  2018, San Salvador off the Point Loma Coast
  • Gratitude’s:  That the last load is in the washer.

6 comments:

  1. Wow, our temps higher than yours. Won't last long, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had to smile at tomorrow washing sheets. I usually have to tell my self that three consecutive days before I get it done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had a gorgeous day here. Temperature was higher than yours. Take care you two.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Swimming this morning was perfect

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for George! It's great to have a handy man around the house. My brain is really slowing down. But then, for some reason I've been having too much to do and not enough time which is strange considering I'm not able to do what I did before.

    ReplyDelete

postcards

Celebration of Life