January 23, 2021

IMPORTANCES

Is my torn right rotator cuff worth fixing right now?  Shall I have my other eye done?  No.  Yes, finishing the quilt for my friend Bobbie is number one on my list.  Next week I get my first Covid shot as does George.  We are going to two to three meetings a week.  I’m reading a lot.  I figure now is not the time to take care of all the other stuff like my torn shoulder or jammmmedd up finger.  I am almost done having my missing front tooth replaced, so I might as well finish with that since I put a lot of money in it.       

What’s important right now?

…………………………………………………………………………………………………..

  • <A HREF=http://geeeee-zer.blogspot.com/>Himself:</A>  Still playing with his spaceship.  Taking care of me.
  • Myself:  Doing pretty well.  Not dizzy any more.
  • Reading:  Craig  Johnson’s “LAND OF WOLVES.”
  • Watching:  Nothing of any import last night.
  • Photo:  93 art opening at SDSU: Left to right: George, Mage Alex, Laka, Margot.  Bottom: The House Quilt.
  • Gratitude’s:  There is a moment to stay in.


9 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad you're both getting your vaccinations. Right now, that's #1 I think, especially in California. Art just got his 1st shot today. Sigh. I can't get mine till spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to know more abut the house quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you got your shots. Pictures of the quilt please.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Think the eye is the most important for now. Besides the others just expose you to more contact. Might be best to wait till you get past the waiting point with the second shot.
    That house quilt is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what's important right now? did my yoga for the day already. filled the bird feeder already. I ought to start a new drawing but I'll probably just sit and read.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember taking both of those photos. Yes, finish tooth first.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lot of work went in to create that quilt. It's beautiful.
    Glad you got your shot, we have a long way to go before we get ours.
    Take care and be safe.

    ReplyDelete

postcards

Celebration of Life