January 27, 2021

IN ALL SIZES



He had tried all over the internet to find his favorite socks.
  He has a funky ankle which gives him a plus-funky foot.  These soft socks give him the extra padding that makes him comfortable.  I admit that Amazon had only one pair, but I went to the actual “World Softest Sock” site and found the classic socks he loves. 

I asked, “How many do you want?”

“Six,” he replied and came around the desk to see that I was actually on the right site. 

With the magic of Paypal, We had soft socks in the blink of an eye.  Poof. 

 …………………………………………………………………………………………………..

  • <A HREF=http://geeeee-zer.blogspot.com/>Himself:</A>  Washing the sheets.
  • Myself:  Taking a day off…as if retirement wasn’t a life off.  Saved all my JPG’s and Journals to my new hard drive.  All my writings too.
  • Reading:  Peter Bowen’s “Ash Child.”  Rereading the whole series by Bowen.  Ordered two more Longmire's.
  • Watching:  “Finding your Roots,” focusing on International Holocaust Remembrance Day.  NCIS.
  • Photo: George and his brother in Pakistan with their bodyguard.
  • Gratitude’s:  I sure am.

  

6 comments:

  1. There’s nothing like soft cozy socks in the winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do relate to sock problems. I need socks with no elastic, and wool in winter, to boot. I knit my own wool socks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Congratulations! That’s so wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great! My brother had trouble finding suitable socks, too, years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen, George has his socks. Nice job tracking them down.
    They needed a bodyguard in Pakistan?? Mercy.

    ReplyDelete

postcards

Celebration of Life