January 28, 2021

MARGOT AND ZOE

 


We dragged ourselves up and out first thing today.  While we were at our first stop, the Ophthalmologist’s office, Margot called with good and bad news.  The good news is that Zoe, now 16, does not have Covid.  The bad news, Margot does have the Covid virus.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………..

  • <A HREF=http://geeeee-zer.blogspot.com/>Himself:</A>  The Ophthalmologist said G's eyes were in good shape.  George got his first shot of the Covid vaccine after the Ophthalmologist.  He said I snored really loudly so he got little sleep.  He’s napping now.
  • Myself:  Got a Subway by the bay after not wrecking Grumpy while I drove.  Second time in a year that I have driven.
  • Reading:  Peter Bowen’s “Stewball.”
  • Watching:  News later.
  • Photo:  I took this one.
  • Gratitude’s:  Marginalized.

10 comments:

  1. Wishing Margot an easy and rapid recovery. My son mad it through in 3 weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news about Zoe and sure hope Margot has the asymptomatic form. Let us know how she is doing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope she gets through it with minimal symptoms.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let's hope she's one of the luckier ones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I pray Margot hasn’t a severe case! Good news about Zoe at least. Glad G had the first shot too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. as a new reader I don't know who Zoe and Margo are but I assume close family? hopefully Margo will not suffer and will recover quickly. I'm off to get tested today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope Margot gets through this ok, glad Zoe didn't have it.
    Be safe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm hoping all turns out well for your people and you.

    Once in a blue moon I go into Blogger and see what comments I might have missed as they await moderation. I was delighted to see that you left me a comment on an old post - of course they're all old now that I haven't been blogging for a long while. I think of you often, Mage. <3

    ReplyDelete

postcards

Celebration of Life