May 27, 2021

LINKS

Over there on the right is a reading list of links.  I use it all the time to find you, and to adventure out into the world.  I belong to a couple of lists and groups too, but those come in the email.  Just this week I have added a new blog or two from my lists and thought I would mention them.

For those of us who would like to fly, check out the Hindenburg pages under Watery, Rail, Air, and Motor Blogs.  Not only are there wonderful pages of maps, there are delightful and detailed photographs.   Up there under People Blogs I added “That’s Not My Age”…a gentle reminder that we don’t have to dress like our grandmother’s…with a British twist. 

I thought I would share some of my joy in discovery          with you today.  As the Pandemic lessens it’s hold on us, I find there’s still time to browse new worlds.

  • <A HREF=http://geeeee-zer.blogspot.com/>Himself:</A>  We made a decision to stay home as they are refinishing part of the driveway.
  • Myself:   Having 2 friends visit.
  • Reading:  Rereading Johnson.
  • Watching:  KPBS:   Great British Baking Show.
  • Photo:   Point Loma Lighthouse, 1920.        
  • Gratitude’s:  That I’m here to write this.

12 comments:

  1. You've been on my mind all morning ... just thinking about 'World's Softest Socks' brings you to mind and my gray pair of socks are on top of my dresser!! So glad you're here to read, to exchange bits of life with. Dear friend, do take care and enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great memorial day weekend Mage. I'm glad you're here too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I smiled at your gratitude statement. I am thankful you are too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see I must add my thoughts on gratitudes, also. Your mantra is gratitude for staying among us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the new places to visit.
    Grateful you are here also.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poop, the photo didn't attach!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I look at your lists, they are so organized and orderly and look great. Grateful for your presence too and the wonderful comments you leave. Have a wonderful holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words. I do like your new header photo too.

      Delete
  8. Siempre es bueno explorar nuevos mundos te mando un beso
    Enamorada de las letras

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thus you have sorted your blog reads! How do you find time to visit them all?? Hubby is unpacking some deck chairs for the deck (of course) and he is impressed that they are all tied with slip knots. Only a former sailor would note that. Your life is getting back to normal!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a coincidence. Art and I just watched something about what caused the Hindenburg to burst into flames and crash. It's amazing how huge those airships were.

    ReplyDelete

postcards

Celebration of Life