May 25, 2021

PIXELATED

 



Slowly I figure out how to live with the cancer and the side effects from the drugs I take.
  Mornings are good.  I can get a lot done in the mornings, slowly, but by one PM I have begun to fade.  By dinner time, I have faded noticeably.   I did manage to fix dinner last night, but my functional factor was below zero.  G keeps reminding me that he only has one hand.  Still he helped last night or there would have been no dinner.

Today we are celebrating.  “We could eat out I suggested.”

“Where would you like to eat,” he replied while reminding me that he couldn’t manhandle my scooter out of the trunk one handed.

“Italian,” I said.  Salad, ravioli, desert too.  Why not.

 

  • <A HREF=http://geeeee-zer.blogspot.com/>Himself:</A>   Doing better every day.
  • Myself:  Pixelated.  Celebrating.  37 Years sober.
  • Reading:   Hillerman.
  • Watching:  KPBS:  Antiques Roadshow, two episodes.
  • Photo:   From the 2012 Comicon.  Pixelated.
  • Gratitude’s:  For the mornings.

 

9 comments:

  1. You two are really in tough these days. Did you eat out? Or maybe take out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you're ready Tony and not those ridiculous excuses for books by his children.

    valet parking? the valet can help get the scooter out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The two of you are in a rough place these days. How I understand fading by evening. Can you order in? Delivered!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodness, you two do have a problem don't you? Sounds like drive thru or delivery for a while. You will get past this. I tend to eat my big meal at noon. Easier on me and actually healthier.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so sorry for this. First COVID and now these other battles. Is there a possibility of getting helping nurse for a short time paid by Medicare?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Home delivery might be a solution. Take care you two.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thinking of you. Life is hard sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so sorry for all the two of you are going through. I hope you're both healing well. It's so bummers that George hurt his hand so badly. I have found that I lose steam later in the day too. I try to get stuff done or prepared in the morning as much as I can.

    ReplyDelete

postcards

Celebration of Life