June 12, 2021

COMIC CON 2021

 


There will be a virtual Comic Con again this year.  I’m sorry about that as I love to take photographs of the attendees and their costumes.  Some are stunning.  Even the half done ones are worth recording for posterity.   There’s all the professionals with their splendid camera’s and lenses grouped around the person in costume, and there’s me rolling on by with my point and shoot.

 



The Comic Con folks sent us a letter asking us to tell them what we did as volunteers this last year.  I haven’t answered yet.  What can I say.  “I spent the year dealing with cancer.”  That’s a better than, “Nothing.”  At least G kept volunteering at the Automotive Museum right up until he defingered his hand.  I will think of something to write today so they can justify keeping us on as volunteers.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  • <A HREF=http://geeeee-zer.blogspot.com/>Himself:</A>   All his exercises and Epsom salts et  al.
  • Myself:   Coughing, writing, reading, eating too.  Thinking about pulling the Wordpress blog as only two friends read it, and one of them notes on Blogger.
  • Reading:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_H._Miller_(writer)
  • Watching:  NETFLIX 
  • Photo:  My Comic Con photos.
  • Gratitude’s:  It’s a beautiful sunny day.

10 comments:

  1. Maybe there will be a mini con in November

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to the uk one in July with my nephew
    I am a comic con virgin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are going to enjoy yourself. Don't forget your camera.

      Delete
  3. i am so out of it culturally. I do not know who ANY of the characters above are. Nothing wrong with telling them you fought a duel with Cancer. That makes you an even more aware person, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos are such fun as are the people by the look of them. Next year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That time seems to come around so quickly but I am sure it seems slow to you. Sorry they are going virtual again. Kind of surprised as so many places are opening up. Next year for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our Celtfest will be virtual. They’re trying, but i cant really get not it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You always have the most amazing Comic Con photos, Mage. It looks like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete

postcards

Celebration of Life