June 9, 2021

SHE WANTS A HUG


We got a phone call the other day telling us that Zoe wants a hug from Grandma.  I have to tell you that grandma is delighted.  Zoe had her second shot just two weeks ago, and I can now give her a giant hug.

I didn’t feel free to do this before as I am considered high risk.  She’s hugged grampa, but I could  only tell her that grandma hugs would come two weeks after her last shot.  Perhaps we will take them out to breakfast, and I will hug her all through the meal.


I know you have seen all my pictures of Zoe, but I thought I would share these bits of joy with you again.  Hug pictures to follow.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

<A HREF=http://geeeee-zer.blogspot.com/>Himself:</A>   He came home with a multitude of exercises which he is supposed to do once an hour.

Myself:  Forgot and ate something before the fasting CT scan…mea culpa.

Reading:  Johnson.

Watching:  Netflix:  Bake!

Photo:  Top: 2007 picking on Grampa with glee, 2010 with her brother and sister, 2020 with grandma.

Gratitude’s:   That Zoe wants to hug me.

9 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you. Enjoy every minute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugs are soooo good. So very glad we got our vaccinations. I don't care about others, but I wanted protection for myself and to know that I wouldn't be responsible for anyone I came in contact with getting the virus. Peace of mind is wonderful, as is little girl hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will have a great breakfast in downtown OB

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely. Zoe looks like a very sweet girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That had to have made your day and when the hug actually comes, it will make both your days. Such a simple thing so greatly missed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh how wonderful for you. I gave up not hugging my kids and grandkids months ago, even before getting the vaccine. I had faith in them to know I would be safe. I'm not high risk though. so yay for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I’m so very happy for you, Mage. sigh…

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good. I admit that we've stolen a few quick hugs over the months.

    ReplyDelete

postcards

Celebration of Life