July 26, 2021

OLYMPICS


 

Yes, We’ve been watching the Olympics.  We have three TV Channels available to us.  Our fingers have been walking their way through the remote every time we sit.  Neither of us are very enthusiastic about basketball, but we both cheer on our favorites.  Our only problem is that we often head to bed or to an appointment before we find out the ending. 

Of course, I love the water sports.  We did manage to see all of the triathlon.  We did see Simone Biles not do so well last night, darn it.  But how did the bicycle race end?  Women’s volley ball?  I started my morning with Argentina beating the favorite Brazil in men’s volleyball.  We saw all of some of the sculls.  Today, I am seeing all of the laundry.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  • <A HREF=http://geeeee-zer.blogspot.com/>Himself:</A>   In space.
  • Myself:  Laundry, blogging, exercising.
  • Reading:   Something new.
  • Watching:  NBC’s and USA:  Olympics
  • Photos:  C. Anderson, 1982 Lifeguard contests.
  • Weather:  Hot sticky and monsoonish.
  • Gratitude’s:   That I’m picking up strength.

 

11 comments:

  1. I'm hoping to see the skateboarding being particularly interested in a v. young competitor representing GB who is actually from California. Sky Brown. Born in Japan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really hope I can see the baseball event(one of my Marlins is on the team) but so far don't think it will be covered by anything I can get.
    Wish I had better coverage but it is interesting to see the rather obscure events

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never been involved with summer olympics. Shame about Simone Biles, though. I hope they are able to make up the point against Russia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Picking up strength sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Frustrating to not see the end of events. Havent gotten into viewing the games this year for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't watched any of it but keep up with some of the news.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought the summer Olympics had track & field events. Javelin, discus, 100 yard dash and stuff like that. Maybe that will come later.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very glad to know you're picking up strength and with it most likely stamina. All good signs of healing!! I need to get back to exercising. Just let it fall by the wayside, all too easily. I know it's good for me but just not something I've been all that interested in doing in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  9. we're not watching any of it. but I am glad to see a few women's teams finally saying enough with the skimpy thong bottom 'official uniform' for their event and wore shorts or bodysuits that didn't expose their rear ends. especially since the men's 'official uniform' in the same events covers everything from shoulder to knee. the women's teams got fined of course.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I’ve been watching some of it, but Art is absolutely glued to it. I feel so sorry for Simone.

    ReplyDelete
  11. INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,, I GOT SOMETHING NEW
    Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months!

    See how it works

    Do you know you can hack into any ATM machine with a hacked ATM card??
    Make up you mind before applying, straight deal...

    Order for a blank ATM card now and get millions within a week!: contact us
    via email address::{Universalcardshackers@gmail.com}

    We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be use to hack ATM
    machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at
    stores and POS. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested
    buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5,500 on ATM
    and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card
    you order for:: and also if you are in need of any other cyber hack
    services, we are here for you anytime any day.

    Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS:

    Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $10,000 per day costs $850 USD
    Cards that withdraw $35,000 per day costs $2,200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $50,000 per day costs $5,500 USD
    Cards that withdraw $100,000 per day costs $8,500 USD

    make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!!

    The price include shipping fees and charges, order now: contact us via
    email address:::::: {Universalcardshackers@gmail.com}
    Whatsapp:::::+31687835881

    ReplyDelete

postcards

Celebration of Life