September 30, 2021

INCHING ALONG


George is off to his last OT appointment before meeting with the hand surgeon.  I’m up and dressed early to write and snip threads on the Crow Quilt.  I got a lot done, and I hope to do even better today.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  • <A HREF=http://geeeee-zer.blogspot.com/>Himself:</A> 
  • Myself:  Gaining weight.  Eating less.  Blame it on the meds.  LOL
  • Reading:  Mark Phillips 1966 paranormal sci fi books.
  • Watching:  KPBS and North Woods Law.
  • Photo:  G; Cormorants marching around on Bird S Rock.
  • Weather:  77F, and warming.
  • Gratitude’s:  That I feel so perky this morning. 

8 comments:

  1. I like perky, me too this morning. Let's get on a roll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo! They're on the edge waiting to see who takes off first. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cormorants are a great picture, by George.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great photo! Have a great day, you two!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is a great photo. glad to hear things are getting done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poor George. I thought his hand had already healed. I’m sorry he’s going to need surgery.

    ReplyDelete

postcards

Celebration of Life