They posed for a moment before heading off to volunteer this last day at the Comic Con Special. This year’s Comic Con was held without flash or ad’s. They were still selling tickets today. It was just like the old days when you could walk up and buy a ticket at the ticket window. Only about 30 thousand attendees instead of the usual 80 thousand.
I curled up in front of my computer and pretty well stayed there all day. I did go downstairs for a diet coke, for a turkey sandwich lunch, and a cheese omelet for dinner. Other than that, I investigated book reviewers. Boy can they write. My nose was pressed to my monitor all day, and I picked up a couple of new blogs to read on a regular basis.
- <A HREF=http://geeeee-zer.blogspot.com/>Himself:</A> Volunteered at the Handicapt table handing out bags badges and lanyards. Zoe too. The staff was very impressed with her.
- Myself: Read all day.
- Reading: Blogs and now Harry Potter 6.
- Today: Hanukkah begins tonight.
- Photo: Mine.
- Weather: In the 40’s at dawn, now in the 60’s, sunny, and beautiful .
- Gratitude’s: For the quiet of the day.