Bobbie and Geoff…what a pair. An aging rock star living with an upcoming artist. Geoff came back from Paris looking old and shrunken but acting open. Bobbie looked and acted just like herself. We looked just like us, but I note that I’m growing awfully quiet.
The days stay sunny and cold. 60 F (15.56 C) leaves my toes shrinking and shriveled. George doesn’t seem to mind at all. I note that he wears layers of Comic Con T-shirts to work. Perhaps this museum has a heater where it’s freezing at the Automotive Museum. All the Docents there have bought their own coats VS the canvas tan things given them by the previous administration. It’s worth it that the guys do this. They all look very professional.
If you want me today, I’m here adding another layer.
- <A HREF=http://geeeee-zer.blogspot.com/>Himself:</A> Working his first shift as docent at the Comic Con Museum.
- Myself: Staying home and warm. Eye drops.
- Reading: “The Only Way To Cross,” How at the turn of the century through the 60’s, the only way one could get anywhere else in the world was by express Ocean Liner.
- Watching: Last night we bounced. And too watched Tom Hanks "Polar Express." Today Ocean Liner Videos.
- Christmas Eve: Fir days.
- Photo: Mine at our local Christmas Store.
- Gratitude’s: That yesterdays visit was so wonderful.