We found the white slipcover for that chair in the very last place we looked. Of course. In the attic space above my closet, there it was. There is all the Christmas stuff too. So it’s going to be a red holiday here. I, of little energy, will pull it all together in time.
You are going to get tired of holiday pictures, but I’m going to do my best with all the stuff I’ve saved all these years. Some days I won’t have the energy to hang balls, and other days I’ll fill a lot of the tree in with color. It will be the wreath out today…all the other doors around us have theirs out awfully early. I’ll join them.
Maybe we will have a tree in the bedroom too.
- <A HREF=http://geeeee-zer.blogspot.com/>Himself:</A> Saw the primary PA about his elbow. Vastly better. Now he is out in space before getting the wreath down for me. Dinner.
- Myself: Rode along, reading blogs, triage from the hospital about my eye surgery.
- Reading: The last Harry Potter.
- Watching: Ken Kramer’s San Diego.
- Photo: My picture, and Laka made the wreath.
- Gratitude’s: The day went so smoothly.