December 7, 2021

PEARL HARBOR DAY


 

The Anesthesiologist used less anesthesia than the previous surgery….by more than half.  I was awake and bored and out of there at light speed.  George kindly took me there and waited for me outside in the rain.  Yes, it rained.  He’ll take me to the ophthalmologist’s’ office at eight tomorrow also.  Dear man.

  • <A HREF=http://geeeee-zer.blogspot.com/>Himself:</A>   
  • Myself:   I own the underwater survey of the USS Arizona.
  • Reading:  Tucci.
  • Watching:  Something mindless today.
  • Photo:   George on his new phone.
  • Gratitude’s:   That I have G in my life.

10 comments:

  1. Your birdie looks real! And I didn't have any anesthesia! Linda in Kansas

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad your procedure went so well. Love your tree and Linda is right. The bird looks real.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you have a wonderful husband. He is just like mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This year's tree is a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad everything went well for you. I love this red tree is looks so pretty. You new festive header is fantastic. New looks for the season, yay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's too big for a header, but it will do. Thanks.

      Delete
    2. Actually, the header looks great! It's always so hard to find the right photo to put on your page. But I like yours. And Kudos to George for the photos... and the lights. ;)

      Delete

postcards

Celebration of Life