June 8, 2022

A VISIT


We are still doing only one thing a day, resolutely.  Doggedly.  I had a home health aide visit today and can report  that I didn’t fall in or out of the shower.  Then came a social worker, and I answered lots of questions.  I Napped while G ran to the last mechanic’s and picked up the last transmission. 

Yes, I am still reading.  Finished another old book today.

The photo above is of Katy in 89.  She will be here during Comic Con for her High School Reunion.  Someone on the reunion Committee didn’t think when they planned  this.  There are no hotel rooms available,  there are no sofa’s.  I offered our sofa, but Katy hurts more than I do.


7 comments:

  1. Enjoy your book and your guest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your health aide is taking such good care of you with no falls. Kudos to you both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Books are great and visitors are too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you can visit with Katy during her visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gads... such poor planning, and they should have been aware of the conflict in dates. Hooray for you not falling!!! Atta girl! LOL Love you -- there's a card in the mail coming to you...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can imagine that ComicCon pretty much shuts everything down!

    ReplyDelete

postcards

Celebration of Life