June 27, 2022

SOUP


 Eating simply here.  Perhaps just soup for dinner.

Yesterday we ran around with our camera’s on our hands.  G forgot to take any pictures.  I’ve grown tired of using old and dated images.  The new pictures may be boring, but they are new and fresh.  The San Diego River above. 

After words, we went out to dinner at the Brig.  That was good but I couldn’t eat it all.  The two kids finished off what I couldn’t eat.  Down stairs in the parking lot the two RAV4’s were next to each other.  I didn’t get a picture of that, but it was cute.

Perhaps just soup for dinner.

 

Yesterday we ran around with our camera’s on our hands.  G forgot to take any pictures.  I’ve grown tired of using old and dated images.  The new pictures may be boring, but they are new and fresh.  The San Diego River above. 

 

After words, we went out to dinner at the Brig.  That was good but I couldn’t eat it all.  The two kids finished off what I couldn’t eat.  Down stairs in the parking lot the two RAV4’s were next to each other.  I didn’t get a picture of that, but it was cute.

9 comments:

  1. Wow, the San Diego River actually has water in it! LOL I used to take Erma to lunch at the Brigantine out in La Mesa and one time I took her to the one in Coronado. Loved that place... food was always excellent, as was the service. Anthony's Fish Grotto is another favorite, though I understand that the one in La Mesa has closed and I think the one down on the Embarcadero is closed as well. Seems all the good places are no more. Take care and know I love you and G!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have missed your posts. Trying to get back to posting and checking on blogs that I enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are getting out a bit these days, Mage. Soup is such a great meal! We had chicken soup here this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you could get out for dinner. Sometimes a break in the soup diet is good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When we go out for lunch we rarely eat anything substantial for dinner. I am still trying to get thinner and will work on that for a while. I like the new photo. Gives me perspective on your lovely area.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The beach is to the right, and we live half way up the hill from the beach. Yes, it is aa lovely cool day.

      Delete
  6. Soup is good. I should make some, but maybe not when my daughter and family are here. They are appalled at how much soup I make which can last for days.

    ReplyDelete

postcards

Celebration of Life