July 9, 2018

PRIDE TOO




More Orts:
·       It’s https://sdpride.org/>San Diego Pride Week here.  Yes, I am very proud of all three of my gay grandchildren.  Grandma waves.
·       It’s also the last week before Comic Con.  We are volunteering more than ever this year, and I hope it will still be fun not tiring.  Sunday, the last day of the Con, we will have Zoe with us.
·       It’s also the start of Spring Round up planning again…tonight.  We are bringing small Annie with us and taking her home.  George is working with one of his favorite friends…they make up a Frick and Frack comedy team.  I’m on the Information team.  Last night I called it the Transportation group.  Perhaps they are really one in the same.
·       Today is a day for the mundane.  Pool for an hour.  Laundry, grocery shopping, more laundry.  Early dinner before that first meeting.       ……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

  • Himself:  Biggest queue ever.
  • Me, myself, and I:  See above.  Drove all over the mall…except Macy’s where both elevators were out.
  • Reading:  The last Hillerman that I own.
  • Gratitude’s:  For having such a wonderful weekend.



4 comments:

  1. I totally trashed today. I did two small loads of laundry, worked with my photos, read and slept and just blew away the day. Tomorrow I MUST exercise. My meds are keeping me awake with a coughing reaction, so also calling the doctor tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Pride. So nice that you are so proud of your three grands. You go grandma.

    ReplyDelete

postcards

Celebration of Life