September 12, 2018

RETURNING YOU TO OUR REGULAR PROGRAMMING

2009 aboard the Ryndam in Alaska, which is now the Pacific Aria for P&O in Australia.

…without a worry, I may add.
·       I discovered the little "post it" program, and now I have little yellow, computer generated post it’s marching around on my desktop.  They say things like call dentist, call hair lady, and too there’s my new phone number…only partially memorized.
·       Even tho the diopter on my right lens was changed, my right eye failed the test twice yesterday.  The lady was very nice to pass me.  I know there is nothing more the good doc can do to improve the eye, so at the end of these five years, I will be taking the bus.
·       I couldn’t have done all this without G.
·       By 0730 this morning, 57 of you dear folks had wished me a happy birthday.  WOW !!
·       Back to volunteering at the ACS Discovery Shop and QUILTING. 
·       Reading “Fear” while I quilt.  Even before I reached the first chapter, the book was shocking.  I posted happy Obama pictures on Facebook this morning as a balance.
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

  • Himself:  After his day off yesterday, he longs for retirement.  Took me to a flat out glorious dinner at Donovan's last night.
  • Myself:  I drive only to the store and to work and to a few doctor’s appointments.  Ready to play with books today and do laundry and QUILT tomorrow.
  • Reading:  ”FEAR”
  • Gratitude’s:  It’s pretty endless today.



8 comments:

  1. Good for you all the way around. Belated Birthday greetings. My neighbors birthday was yesterday. Looks like the storm will miss us mostly. Now I just worry about tons of rain and downed trees! I have been though probably 5 or 6 major storms in my lifetime. Just lucky I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue has downloaded Fear. Maybe we'll listen a bit as we travel on the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In Canada FEAR is sold out.....gotta wait for the next printing. Happy B'Day......may each one be more glorious than the last.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great photo!

    Gis is a blessing for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cannot bring myself to buy the book.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Make me #58 please. Happy birthday and here's wishing you another year of happy adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Belated Happy Birthday.
    I am a bit afraid to read Fear. Just putting up with his tweet rants are enough to give me ulcers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness... did I forget to wish you a happy birthday???? What a miserable piece I am for a friend... :/
    I know it was a beautiful birthday -- you were with G and he took you out for a beautiful dinner and gave you jewels... what more could one ask for?

    ReplyDelete

postcards

Celebration of Life