June 19, 2019

CERULEAN BLUE

2009: Felicity Ace and the Rainbow Wing with hulls of Cerulean Blue..

                                                
I got all dressed up today for the breathing tests.  You will laugh at me, I know.  Cerulean blue socks under levis, a white shirt, and an old denim jacket.  The socks were for my morale.

The good doctor asked for all sorts of tests, the tech said.  I don’t know if I did them right, but my lungs accepted the O2 properly.  Only the small tubes didn’t.  I breathed normally, in and out, I filled my lungs full, I panted, and I did it all again…several times.   Then we went to the movies.

A Review:  “Men in Black: International:”  That was us.  That was entertaining, and we will buy it when it comes out.  No Great intellectual exercise.  But it was sure fun.
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

  • Himself:  G took aa sick day off, and now he is off saving the galaxy.
  • Myself:  Writing you, writing the library to tell them why I am still on hold, and maybe reading.
  • Photo:  Mine.San Diego Harbor and Downtown.
  • Reading:  ”Under A wing:” Memoir, Lindbergh.
  • Gratitude’s:  George…hauling me around and taking me out to a movie I wouldn’t have seen by myself.



  • 8 comments:

    1. Glad the tests went ok, Mage. G is you knight!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Congrats on acing the test....and on having George.

      ReplyDelete
    3. Yay for getting the test done. Kudos to G.
      Funny about MIB. My brother and sister-in-law really liked it. Another friend said it was just so-so. Now I'm going to have to see it for myself.

      ReplyDelete
    4. Good to hear that it went well.

      ReplyDelete
    5. MIB was good and worth seeing twice.

      ReplyDelete
    6. Well that test didn't sound bad at all. My sister said they tried to kill her so I am hoping for more like your experience. Congrats on the good results.

      ReplyDelete
    7. Good to have the testing over Mage. I find them a little exhausting these days. I love that you wore your cerulean blue socks. I have a drawer full of colorful socks, cheers me up no end. I think I'd enjoy MIB. I can scoop up a couple grandkids for company.

      ReplyDelete

    postcards

    Celebration of Life