November 29, 2020

HOLIDAY STUFF


   1983:  Xmas in the cottage: Left to right: Bob, mother, George, Scottie Margot’s lover, and Milaka on the floor.

 

The Holidays in 2020 are simpler.  That '83 tree was one we found at an estate sale.  It eventually biodegraded.  Laka kept reminding me until one day I could smell it.  George and I got a four foot tree as a replacement at Tarjay.  I have little energy this holiday and wanted a tiny tree. 
G wanted to support a local business so we bought a two foot tree at City Lights: local with more stuff than anyone.


 

Lots of color, lots of passion.

 

And even without color, I was charmed.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………..

<A HREF=http://geeeee-zer.blogspot.com/>Himself:  Games, finish the tree, put the boxes away et al.

Myself:  Blog and tree.

Reading:  Modern Architecture

Watching:  More Baking.

Photos:  Taken at City Lights

Gratitude’s: That I have the energy to do this.

  

7 comments:

  1. I recognized your mother must be your mother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the all white and the bears are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your trees are beautiful! Take care, Mage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All those trees are gorgeously festive and cheerful. I love them all. Hmmm... I should get started with our decorating too. That white one grabs me too.

    ReplyDelete

postcards

Celebration of Life