November 3, 2020

PLEASE VOTE


All the various news media keep telling us how to control our voting stress.  Me, I’m ignoring my voters stress.  I did finally figure out that the White House pictorial site didn’t get lost after all, and I am enjoying the heck out of it.  No, much of the décor isn’t my sort of thing, but it is fascinating to see how each room has evolved.

Rather than chew your fingernails to the bone over Trump or Biden, check out this historic site: 

http://www.whitehousemuseum.org/index.htm  

…………………………………………………………………………………………………..

<A HREF=http://geeeee-zer.blogspot.com/>Himself:  When the housekeeper came, we went out shopping.  Found two dinners on the front porch when we got home.

Myself:  Wearing red, white, and blue….in hopes that we can go back to red, white, and blue. 

Reading:  Cadell.

Watching:  Politics today.

Photo:  Thanksgiving, 1985, (around the table,) my mother, John Bailey, Ruby Bailey, and George Bailey.

Gratitude’s:  Internally things are slightly calmer.


6 comments:

  1. Everyone I know here is watching the US election today. Polls are closed on the east coast now. Oh my!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not looking yet, but shall, soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a feeling this will take a while with all the mail in and absentee votes yet to be counted. Have everything I own crossed for good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Voted early, hand delivered my ballot. Now I'm trying to be patient and hopeful. It's going to take some time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We Voted early by Mail In Ballot but dropped it off in Person at City Hall right away, Biden flipped our State, YAY, that gives me Hope for Arizona not being predominantly Cult Based!?

    ReplyDelete

postcards

Celebration of Life