Philosophically, I am nothing tho I am calm in the face of April 19th, a day that will be spent at the hospital doing things with my port. It doesn’t want to work, and having a port makes the constant blood drawings so much easier. Muttering about radiation now.
- <A HREF=http://geeeee-zer.blogspot.com/>Himself:</A> Says he won’t spend the day in space.
- Myself: Writing CBS Sunday Morning about the length of their “Moment of Nature” bits. Rejoined the fine art museum and found it reorganized.
- Reading: JA Jance
- Watching: Enough of Hemmingway. So hard for me to read.
- Photo: The lady who checks in those who are handicaped at Comic Con.
- Gratitude’s: G, who helps with the worst-of-the-worst with a smile.