June 30, 2021

A FREE DAY

 



I try to write a little something on a topic when I post here.  Most days I am pretty good at it, but some days not.  Down at the bottom of my entry is a small list that might fill in left out information.  I tell what G is up to, what I am doing, what I am grateful for, and the trivia of my reading and TV watching too.

There is also a little blurb about the photo at the top of the page.  If I wasn’t the photographer, I say this.  Usually I tell you what the subject of the photo is or if it is copyrighted.  If I Photoshop the image I might tell you this too.

Most of you aren’t reading my list.  I keep getting requests for information.   Yesterday’s photo is of the Ocean Beach Hostel which evokes the 1960’s hippydome.  Today’s photo description is down below.       

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<A HREF=http://geeeee-zer.blogspot.com/>Himself:</A>   A totally empty day. 

Myself:   Yesterday got my official exercise plan.  Ditto today, so going window shopping at a collectible store. 

Reading:  Almost done with:

·                  2nd time: Monuments Men: True story of the Monuments Men:  https://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/true-story-monuments-men-180949569/

·                  Monuments men Italy:  https://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/how-monuments-men-saved-italys-treasures-180948005/

Watching:  KPBS:  Watching recorded Finding your Roots and Top Chef.

Photo:  Photographer, Zoe.   Taken Perry’s, June 2021 with Margot’s phone just before she dropped it and broke it.  Cropped and darkened in Photoshop.

Gratitude’s:  For a free day.

 

13 comments:

  1. We don't have very many free and empty days with all the doctors appointments and therapy happening lately

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must be good to have a free day when you’re so busy with appointments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on your exercise plan. It's always nice to have a plan to work toward.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes, I forget to read your list. It's formatting is off today, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I left it off in case the formatting made it difficult for readers.

      Delete
  5. Always read your list. Good info there. Aren't those free days with no doctors or tests wonderful?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore free and empty days. Today is one of those. My only appointment will be bathing a sick hen. A first for me and for her!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had my free day yesterday; didn't get dressed and slept off and on all day. Totally fatigued, my breathing isn't good right now. I wake in the middle of the night, feeling like I can't breathe so I get up and do my nebulizer. It helps so much... so grateful for it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sundays are usually my free days. and I read the list at the bottom.

    ReplyDelete

postcards

Celebration of Life