June 29, 2021

TAKING A BOOK


 Monday: What a busy wonderful day. Sunshine too.  I didn’t get much reading done, as I was out and about the town running errands and seeing the good doc for an after hospital visit.  George finally found a shoe horn at Walgreens.  They only had one.   We are trying out the wearing of shoes in the house instead of moccasins.  My feet love the comfort of moccasins.  Dinner a second night in a row was George mad meatloaf….boy that was good.  Buttered little red potatoes tho.

Tuesday:  Today:  Same as yesterday.  He has his PT appointment at 10:30.  I will go along.  I had a 0700 Zoom meeting then time to type this.  No sun here on the beach yet today.  Lunch out, and  dinner is Kielbasa and cabbage.  Very plebian stuff, but we love it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  • <A HREF=http://geeeee-zer.blogspot.com/>Himself:</A>   He can pinch his thumb and first finger together.
  • Myself:  Taking a book with me where ever I go.   Following G around.  PT at 2:30 pm.
  • Reading:    2nd time: Monuments Men: True story of the Monuments Men:  https://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/true-story-monuments-men-180949569/
  • Monuments men Italy:  https://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/how-monuments-men-saved-italys-treasures-180948005/
  • Watching:  KPBS:  Antiques Roadshow.
  • Photo:   Mine of the top of the OB Hotel.
  • Gratitude’s:  For the great start of the day.

 

7 comments:

  1. I think it must be quite an achievement to find a shoehorn anywhere. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are getting out of the moccasins as they can be dangerous--as you know. Happy George can pinch his fingers together. That is progress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shoes instead of moccasins are a good choice, no doubt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wear only shoes all day, no slippers until bed time. Shoes have saved my balance too often.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gee... I used to love Kielbasa, but I haven't had it since leaving Chicago. Over here everybody eats Portuguese sausage.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the photo, love the building. we used to buy kielbasa when the kids were young. I wonder why we stopped.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish you a speedy recovery, a healthy body and free movement.
    613 hair bundles

    ReplyDelete

postcards

Celebration of Life