June 23, 2021

FOR THE MOMENT

There are those moments that make you laugh.  Same shoe, same size. And same color.  Sixteen years apart.  What more could one want. 

My breakfast was wonderfully rich and very Mexican.  Just perfect topped off with buttered flour tortillas.  George, with his healing hand, had F8…bacon, sausage, Italian sausage, and a few veggies with his eggs…a frittata.  

There is little to discuss these days.  Medical things.  Meals eaten out.  Medical things.  Which nurse is coming when.  And medical things.  George has found a new game to play.  His granddaughter Zoe loves the game too.  Such enthusiasm over breakfast on Father’s Day.  Margot and I laughed together over this. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  •  <A HREF=http://geeeee-zer.blogspot.com/>Himself:</A>   EVE online.  He has sound now too and is playing with a flock of others.
  • Myself:   10: Wound care nurse.  12: Lunch.  3:30: PT.
  • Reading:  Ballard.
  • Watching:  KPBS:  GBBS.
  • Photo:  Mine:  Father’s Day.
  • Gratitude’s:  For the day.  For the sun coming out.

 

6 comments:

  1. Shared time with a granddaughter…perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to laugh -- I've done nothing but enter passwords for the past 2-3 hours and here I am on your blog and it's asking me for my password. Arrrrgh! LOL Ah me... my computer died today... So I'm using the laptop (another heavy sigh here as it runs on Windows 10>.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the Father's day pic. You really do have a full schedule with health care. Good think they are coming to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. things are slowly getting back to...a new normal?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankful that you have health care in this country!! Those matched shoes were fun, I bet.

    ReplyDelete

postcards

Celebration of Life